Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
- You agree that you will not dispute or file for charge back on your ticket purchase transactions since all purchases from this website are final and non-refundable.
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under the following Event Cancellation or Postponement:
If an event is postponed or cancelled, a Postponement Publicity Notice or a Cancellation Publicity Notice (collectively, the ”Notices” or individually, a ”Notice”) respectively shall be placed in the media by the Promoter or it’s PR Representatives. Any refund made by OCPC shall only be made out of sums held by OCPC for the Promoter as authorized by the prior written agreement of the Promoter. The amount of refund will be made on a pro-rated basis (”Pro-rated Amount”) in accordance with the amount of the said sums held by OCPC and the price paid by the ticket holder for the ticket. OCPC shall not be liable to make a refund beyond the Pro-rated Amount under any circumstances.
OCPC shall not be liable and under no obligation to make any refund at all in the event that the Promoter did not pay in advance the said sums to OCPC.
The Notices shall advise procedures for requesting a refund and the period and time within which the ticket holder could request a refund.
Refund will not be entertained if a request for a refund is made after the given period from the date of a Notice. Such unrefunded sums shall be dealt with at OCPC’s sole discretion.
In the event of cancellation, all tickets purchased using credit cards shall automatically be refunded to the credit cards with which the tickets were purchased. If such credit cards are no longer valid, no automatic refunds will be made and condition below shall apply.
Tickets purchased using payments other than credit cards shall be refunded by cheque. Ticket Holders will have to produce the full stub of the original tickets in good condition to claim refunds. Ticket Holder shall submit a front photocopy Identification Card to facilitate the cheque issuance.
The Ticketing Fee and the Booking Fee will not be refunded.
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) would not be entertained.
- The tickets may be collected at the box office of the venue the date of the event 2 hours before the beginning of the event. Purchaser MUST present NRIC/Passport, Credit Card and Booking Reference upon ticket collection. The identity of the person receiving the refunds may be recorded by our Customer Service Officers.
- No third party collection allowed unless Authorization Letter is issued by the Purchaser and presented to OCPC upon ticket collection. Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from OCPC or other authorized points of sale.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. OCPC reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- Infants in arms or children without tickets will not be admitted unless otherwise stated in event advertisements or announcement.
- Latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable break during the performances.
- Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the event unless otherwise stated by the Promoter.
- The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the Promoter.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our side or fill out a form
- When ordering or registering on out site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic newsletter emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, maybe used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe for receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conduction our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, we therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- This policy was last modified on 29 April 2017